You can use all our parts on Altium.
To download them just go to the part page you want, click on "Download Symbol and Footprint" and then select Altium.
After you download the file, you can follow these steps to import it into Altium:
1. Select File > Import Wizard
2. Select PCAD library from the list and click Next
3. Click Next again to skip importing a P-CAD design
4. In the dialog to import a PCAD library, add the file
downloaded from SnapEDA
5. Follow the rest of the prompts
This video demonstrates the process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM6L8SiklaQ
Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any more questions!
Answered 3 weeks, 4 days ago.