What version of Eagle are you using?
We only support V6 and later because we write to the XML format that was introduced in V6.
We were able to import the part without problems on Eagle 8, you just have to follow these steps:
You just have to follow these steps to import into Eagle:
1. Open Eagle and go to the Control Panel
2. Expand Libraries and you’ll see the lbr folder
3. Locate the part you’ve downloaded from SnapEDA and drag it to the lbr folder in Eagle’s control panel
4. You’ll now see the new part displayed under the lbr folder, right click and select use
5. The part is now ready to be used in a schematic or board
This video demonstrates the process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0eaQQYukCw
Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.
Answered 5 months, 1 week ago.