Hello, I'm a new user to both Circuit Studio (1.4) and SnapEDA. I've signed up to SnapEDA and the instructionals all seem to reference using SnapEDA with Altium Designer. The video clips are not helping!
For instance, my system has 'Import' not an Import Wizard. I have tried various ways to access the part info that I've downloaded from SnapEPA but keep hitting walls!
Any help would be much appreciated.
Added 2 months, 1 week ago.
Thanks for contacting us. We are planning to update our import guide soon and include a section for CS.
Would you please try the following import steps and let us know if it works for you?
1. Open Circuit Studio
2. Go to File > New PCB Project
3. Enter a name for your PCB project and click OK.
4. Go to File > Import
5. Navigate into your downloaded folder, choose format for P-CAD Libraries (.LIA;.LIB)
6. Select the .lia file you downloaded
7. Click Open
8. A popup will show as Done when you have successfully imported the file
9. Click OK
Answered 2 months, 1 week ago.