Hope you are having a great day! To import our footprints into Kicad 5.0 V you can follow these steps:
1. On Kicad go to Tools> Edit PCB Footprints
2. Select Preferences > Manage Footprint libraries..
3. In PCB Library Tables click Append Library
4. Select the Legacy type
5. In the library path section, navigate to the location where you previously extracted the ZIP contents (where the .mod file should be), then copy and paste the library path
6. Select a nickname for your library and click OK
Here is a video that demonstrates the process:
And here is a video that shows you how to import the symbol:
Hope it helps, let me know if you have any other questions!
Answered 3 weeks, 2 days ago.